Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So apparently my kids just love to make poop disasters. Last night we took dinner to the park. I don't think we had been there for even ten min. when Tayson stopped dead in his tracks and gave me a look like OOPS! WHAT DO I DO NOW MOM? Then I gave Mike a look like WHAT DO I DO NOW? This was way to gross to have a picture of, once they are 3 years old blowouts are not so funny anymore, not to mention he had boxers on so it was everywhere. I really hope that this is not going to be a regular thing with Tayson because I definitely will not be able to deal.

2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

That sucks, what did you do? I am so jealous that you were hanging out at the park. It is soooo cold here.

Linda said...

i striped him down used about a gallon of wipes and put a diaper on him. He was very embarrassed about the diaper and the whole way home he just kept telling me how sorry he was and that he is too big for diapers.